image
SANY ASAD
Friday, May 15, 2009,

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Cos I got time while he got freedom
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

His best days will be some of my worst
he finally met a girl that's gonna put him first
While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even

What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you
what am I suppose to say when i'm all choked up and you're OK
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop me bleeding
Cos he moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks it dont break even

You got her heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm tryna make sence of what little remains
Cos you left with no love, with no love to my name

11:44 PM